[Full and Complete Solution] [Pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] Error and How to Fix It In Outlook: When it comes to Microsoft Outlook computer software, it is simply a long-lasting applications application that may be protected using the SSL and TLS security encryption provided by the company. Nonetheless, it occasionally displays the pii email 37f47c404649338129d6 error. If Outlook generates an error like this, a painting will become uncomfortable and uninteresting as a result.
To begin, let us speculate as to why the error message is being displayed. More information can be found by reading the sections that follow.
What is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and Why does it Occur?
As we said before, Microsoft Outlook is safe because it uses SSL and TLS encryptions provided by Microsoft to send and receive your emails. If you want to Fix [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], you don’t need to know about SSL and TLS security encryptions. But you should know that it is one of the most secure encryptions out there.
To connect to a mail server that doesn’t have SSL and TLS security, you’ll get the error message “pii email: 37f47c404649338129d6” in Microsoft Outlook. This isn’t the only reason why you get this error message. In the “How to Fix” section, we’ll talk about the other reason and how to fix it. This means that if you want to use the mail server in Outlook, it must have both SSL and TLS encryption. Make sure to check all of the settings, like port number, authentications, and security, before you connect.
How to solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
Now that you understand why [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] occurs, you’re probably thinking about how to Fix the issue. If you are not in the technology industry but still wish to resolve the issue, it is rather simple to do so by following the procedures outlined below. We will discuss six distinct methods for resolving the issue. One of them should be able to repair it for you.
Now that you understand why [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] occurs, you’re probably thinking about how to Fix the issue. If you are not in the technology industry but still wish to Fix the issue, it is rather simple to do so by following the procedures outlined below. We will discuss six distinct methods for resolving the issue. One of them should be able to fix it for you.
Solution 1: Check For Duplicate Account
If Microsoft Outlook is configured with several accounts, the pii email 37f47c404649338129d6 problem may occur. If this is the case in your circumstance, then resolving it is rather simple. If you are unsure whether or not this is producing the pii email 37f47c404649338129d6, simply follow the procedures. If your problem is resolved at the conclusion of this solution, it is most likely due to a duplicate account. If not, there is no need to fear; we have lots of additional solutions for you.
Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click the Files option.
- Click the Account Setting button and out of the dropdown menu, then select Account Settings.
- In the Mail, choose the Duplicate email accounts that you would like to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- The final verification Dialog box will pop up. Click the Okay button.
Solution 2: Use SCANPST.exe
If you’re unfamiliar with SCANPST.exe, you may be asking what it is. Many Outlook customers complained to Microsoft about numerous issues, including [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], and Microsoft responded by developing a tool that will repair faulty PST files, thereby resolving the pii email 37f47c404649338129d6 error. To learn how to use SCANPST and resolve the pii email 37f47c404649338129d6 problem, follow the steps below.
- Open file explorer. (My Computer)
- Go to Program Files > Microsoft Office > Office18 (Depends on which version of office you are using, if you are using Office 2014 it should be like Office14)
- In the Folder search for SCANPST.exe, and open the application as administrator.
- Click on Browse and select the PST file that you want to repair and click on “Start“.
- Mark on “Make Backup” and click on Browse to select the location where you want to save the backup file. Then click on “Repair“
The [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error should be resolved after fixing the damaged PST files. If this also does not resolve the issue, we must move on to a more general approach that will assist in troubleshooting any Windows issue. I’m hoping this resolves the issue.
Number 3. Changing Server Port Number
If the problem [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] persists and annoys you during the prime functions, you may also consider adjusting the host interface numbers.
Frequently, Outlook users encounter difficulties sending a contact around due to a mismatch in host interface numbers. The following are simple steps that you can take to modify your server’s port number.
- Open Outlook and click on the File button.
- Click on the Account Settings icon and select Account Settings from the list.
- In the new wizard, double-click the desired email account.
- After that, click on the More Settings option.
- Choose the Outgoing server tab and enable the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- After that, move to the Advanced tab and set the Incoming server and Outgoing server to the following values.
Incoming Server (IMAP): 993
Outgoing Server (SMTP): 465
- Next, set the type of encrypted connection to SSL/TLS
The brand settings Save yourself after these steps having an alternative server port number. Now you may restart your computer and use Microsoft Outlook without experiencing any malfunctions.
Solution 4: Disabling the Antivirus and Windows Defender
Sometimes, [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] problems are caused by antivirus and Windows Defender firewall rules. As they may interpret the outgoing email as the malware’s outgoing signal. To resolve the issue, simply disable your antivirus or windows defender if you are not currently using one.
Disabling the antivirus is easy. Open your antivirus program and look for a button that says “Disable Virus Protection” or “Turn off Antivirus.” Select one of the buttons and verify whether or not the pii email 37f47c404649338129d6 problem remains shown.
To disable the Windows defender follow the steps below:
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Switch Real-time protection to Off.
Disabling the Antivirus or windows defender has solved pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 for most of our visitors so you should give it a try.
Number 5. Repair MSOffice Applications from Control-panel
Ms-outlook Error [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] can also occur when the MS Office application requires a restore. Thus, in order to revive MSOffice applications, you must follow the following steps:
- Open the Control Panel program in your system.
- Choose to Uninstall an App option.
- Here, Choose the MSOffice program, and then click on the Change button.
- Choose the Repair alternative. Click the Continue tab.
- Adhere to the controls as provided to Fix the MSOffice software.
- Then restart your apparatus and establish the MS Outlook program.
With the provided Steps, you might revive the above-given error.
Solution 6: Reinstall the application
We have exhausted all available options for resolving the issue. However, none of them resolved the issue. Thus, the final option is to reinstall the application. Reinstalling the application and adding your email account to Microsoft Outlook would almost certainly resolve the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error. Reinstall the application by following the steps below.
- Open the program and features from Control Panel
- Locate Microsoft Office (Microsoft is in the Office package.)
- Double Click on Office 365
- Follow the steps mentioned on the screen
- Install the application again by downloading the latest version from Microsoft Office official website
- Create a new account and add it to Microsoft Office
- Check whether you can still see [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] or not.
We know getting [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] while submitting an assignment or project at the deadline is annoying, but thanks to our guide, you no longer have to worry about the problem anymore. You can read more about it here. [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] may have been fixed by following these six points. To get around this, write in the comments what steps you took to get the error. We’ll do our best to help you out.