Get the calories in Taco Bell Mexican Pizza as well as other nutrition information like fat, carbohydrates, protein, and salt.
We’ll also tell you how many calories are added by the most popular add-ons and sauces.
Granted, a Taco Bell Mexican pizza contains more calories than a bean burrito, but the difference is minor.
Bean burritos are only 380 calories, but Mexican pizza has a calorie count of roughly 540.
However, keep in mind that adding extra cheese or jalapeno sauce would increase the calorie count.
If you’re nearing your calorie limit for the day, the burrito might be a better option.
In any event, if you’re unsure what to order, have a look at the nutrition data below to help you make an educated decision.
Calories and Nutritional Values for Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- 540 calories
- 30 g fat
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- 20 g protein
- Sodium content: 990 mg
As previously said, adding sauces or add-ons to your pizza might increase the calorie count.
Below, you can see how many calories each additional component adds to your pizza.
- Black beans provide 80 calories.
- 5 calories from jalapeno peppers
- The addition of Romaine Lettuce adds 5 calories.
- Cheese adds 110 calories to the equation.
- Lettuce has no calories.
- Rice with seasonings adds 60 calories.
- Chicken adds 50 calories to the equation.
- Onions have no calories.
- Shredded chicken has 60 calories.
- Fritos provide an additional 80 calories.
- Potatoes provide 90 calories.
- Red Stripes provide an additional 70 calories.
- Steak adds 50 calories to the diet.
- 80 calories are added by eating hot Fritos.
Add-ons increase the cost of your pizza, with costs ranging from $0.25 to $1.50.
Read more: Nutrition Facts for Oranges!
- Avocado Ranch Sauce adds 80 calories to the dish.
- Pico de Gallo adds 5 calories to the dish.
- Chipotle Sauce adds 80 calories to the dish.
- 10 calories are added by the red sauce.
- Creamy Jalapeno Sauce adds 70 calories to the dish.
- Sour cream with less fat adds 20 calories.
- Guacamole adds 35 calories to the equation.
- Salsa adds 20 calories to the diet.
- 30 calories are added by the nacho cheese sauce.
- 70 calories are added by the spicy ranch.
Sauces contribute to your bill as well, but with costs ranging from $0.25 to $0.55, you may pile on as much as you like without breaking the bank.
However, because the Red Sauce is free, you can save money by merely getting the complimentary sauce. Smart.
Here are the calories and nutrition statistics for Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza in an easy-to-understand style.
- Calories 540
- 270 calories from fat
- 30 g total fat
- 8g Saturated Fat
- 0.5g Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 40mg
- Sodium 990mg
- Carbohydrates (total): 49 g
- 7 g dietary fiber
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 20g