Liquid IV is a relatively new hydration product on the market, and it’s fantastic! Their formula is based on Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), a groundbreaking technique that uses an appropriate ratio of components to help you hydrate faster.
Hydration Multiplier is an electrolyte drink mix that is GMO-free, artificial flavor-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free. It hydrates you faster and more effectively than water alone thanks to its exclusive CTT technology.
In 16 oz. of water, one stick of Hydration Multiplier gives the equivalent hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water! Liquid IV also contains 3x more electrolytes and 5 key vitamins than standard sports beverages.
Is There Anything Better Than Water?
Liquid IV uses high-quality ingredients to ensure that its products are pure and uncomplicated, ensuring that you get the hydration you require without the ingredients you don’t. What’s in the Hydration Multiplier formula, exactly? All of these fantastic ingredients are included:
- Mined salt replaces electrolytes lost through sweat and is required for proper water absorption.
- Pure cane sugar: aids in water absorption when combined with salt.
- Sodium citrate: a salt made from citric acid that adds a little tang to the sweetness.
- Dextrose: a type of glucose that aids in the absorption of the nutrients in the formula.
- Vitamin C is necessary for tissue repair, immunological function, and disease prevention. There’s more vitamin C in this formula than in an orange!
- B vitamins aid in the creation of energy and the proper functioning of cells.
Potassium citrate is an electrolyte that aids in the maintenance of fluid balance, the transport of nutrients into the bloodstream, and the prevention of cramps. The potassium content of this formula is higher than that of a banana!
Another great feature of Liquid IV is its commitment to community service and environmental responsibility. Every purchase of Liquid IV results in a serving being donated to communities in need, such as those affected by natural disasters. They’re also aiming to make more responsible packaging while lowering their business’ social and environmental impact.
What We Do With It:
When traveling, recovering from illness, or feeling dehydrated, Hydration Multiplier is a fantastic alternative to take 30-60 minutes before workouts, to help hydrate post-workout, or to consume when traveling, recovering from illness, or feeling dehydrated.
Combine one stick with 16 ounces of water, shake well, and drink up!
Check out the user reviews below from people who have tried the drink, beverage, and accessories for sale from this well-known company.
What’s on the Inside
- Free of gluten
- Protein: 0g
- Sugars: 11g
- Sodium: 510mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 0g
- Acai Berry 16 Packet
- 1 packet = 1 serving
- 16 servings per container
Read more: Nutritional Information About Cucumbers!
- Per Serving Amount
- Calories from Fat 45 Calories from Carbohydrates 0
- daily value in percent*
- 0g 0 percent total fat
- 0g 0 percent Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Chol
- Sodium (510 mg): 21%
- 12 g total carbohydrate (4% of total carbohydrate)
- The fiber in the Diet 0 g 0 %
- 11 g of sugar
- 0g Carbohydrates from Other Sources
- 0g 0 percent protein
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are calculated using a 2,000-calorie diet. Depending on your calorie requirements, Your daily values may be greater or lower.
liquid iv hydration multiplier (16 packet/acai berry) ingredients: salt, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, dipotassium phosphate, silicon dioxide (anticaking agent), rebaudioside-a (stevia leaf extract), natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), niacinamide (vitamin b3), d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin (vitamin b12)